GEIkariam
Welcome to the forums of the Galactic Empire. If you are a new visitor and wish to register, please do so with your in game name. Accounts that do not match an in game name will be rejected and/or deleted.
GEIkariam
Welcome to the forums of the Galactic Empire. If you are a new visitor and wish to register, please do so with your in game name. Accounts that do not match an in game name will be rejected and/or deleted.
GEIkariam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire of Ikariam

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colors of text

Go down 
+3
Lord Cyric
Threehills
Zeka
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Almost impossible to read ...is there a fix??
Back to top Go down
Zeka
Admin
Zeka

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:41 am

Well I think white on black is readable, but if it is too small try "ctrl" + "+" few times.
Back to top Go down
Threehills
GE Elder
GE Elder
Threehills

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:46 am

Are you outdoors in the sunshine? I agree its a little hard to read in the sun, but in general, I find the black backgrounds much easier on the eyes.

If other people want it changed, we can certainly try out some other color themes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erjedi.blogspot.com/

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm

No I am inside and on 3 different computers most of the white is very faded and the red mostly a blur.....odd seeing that one one computer I am running one of the top of the line video cards and my text is so perfect in other situations. Have enlarged as to sugestion before this and that helped the white a little but the red on black is mostly hopeless.....any other ideas??
Back to top Go down
Lord Cyric
Diplomat
Diplomat
Lord Cyric

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm

That's odd. My computer is 2 years old now and I see everything just fine.
Back to top Go down
DamoVader
GE Elder
GE Elder
DamoVader

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 pm

I see the white on black fine, I agree the red, especially the dark red is a little difficult to read but its not too bad on the little notebook that I use. Apparently black on yellow is the easiest to read, not sure I want a yellow background though
Back to top Go down
slappynuts
Leader
Leader
slappynuts

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 am

I can see everything just fine, but if you guys want to try some new things, i'm down.
Back to top Go down
Threehills
GE Elder
GE Elder
Threehills

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:21 pm

OB WAN, try a different browser perhaps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.erjedi.blogspot.com/
nini
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
nini

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 pm

No, he is right, white on black is bad for the eyes... study Crying or Very sad

Could we try black text on light gray background, please? This way we can keep within the GE theme colors - black, red, gray, white!

Anyone agree? cheers
Back to top Go down
Shah786
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Shah786

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 pm

i can also see everything fine ..........., but i think a change would be better ..., rest depends on you ..,
Back to top Go down
Lord Cyric
Diplomat
Diplomat
Lord Cyric

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 am

Could possibly be a monitor issue, or a personal vision issue, or any number of other things. But we're happy to try and accommodate if anyone has any suggestions (yellow background would hurt my eyes as they are sensitive to light).
Back to top Go down
Lord Cyric
Diplomat
Diplomat
Lord Cyric

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 am

Seeing as how we already have a black background, the easiest thing to do would be to first try changing text color. I will set up a color scheme including all of the basic colors using every combination of alpha and numeric along with bold, italic, and underlined lettering. I will create a poll so we can vote on what people think is best.
Back to top Go down
Shah786
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Shah786

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm

that's a great idea LC ......,
thumbs up :
Back to top Go down
nini
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
nini

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm

The problem is not the font color, it is the black background. Light gray with dark font will be best, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colors of text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of text   Colors of text Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of text
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEIkariam :: The Welcome Center :: Forum Issues-
Jump to: